Join Our Team
At PSP Property Group we stand united as a team with family values, endless dreams and creating landscapes full of opportunity.
If you dream big then get in touch with with us, we are always on the look-out for talented professionals with a passion for the real estate and property development industries to join us.
If this is you, get in touch with your CV together with a cover letter describing the role you are looking or applying for.
View our current opportunities below and build your career with PSP Property Group.
We are a leading family owned real estate agency providing exceptional sales and property management services to Melbourne outer West. We consistently provide our clients with a high degree of expertise & professional service.
About the role
We are seeking a full time Property Manager with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Working alongside a professional and close-knit team you will need to demonstrate personal attributes consistent with a team oriented and customer service focused environment, a strong sense of integrity as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills. You must have an in-depth knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Full portfolio management with access to an assistant Property Manager
- Property inspections including routines, entries and vacates
- Arranging maintenance
- Managing rent arrears
- Lease Renewals
Benefits and perks
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a thriving agency with a great client base, providing a fantastic work environment.
As a family owned firm, we can offer a close-knit and supportive environment that is streamlined with great systems and processes to ensure a great work environment and career.
Skills and experience
Skills and Experience Required:
- A current certificate of registration
- Property management experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Be able to adapt to changes quickly
- Capable of having difficult conversations and effectively dealing with stress
- Current driver’s license
- Punctuality & honesty
- Fresh approach to property management
- VCAT attendance and preparation
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Click Here To Apply
If you are truly passionate about people, customer and client service and thoroughly enjoy contributing to and working with a team, then we want you!
You will be the first point of contact therefore you will have fantastic personal presentation, excellent people skills and a pleasant telephone manner. In this role, you will be responsible for all the administration aspects of the sales team and property management department, coordinating marketing, database management, preparing lease packs, exchanging contracts, data entry and conversation logs, general sales related administration tasks and ad hoc projects.
To be successful for this important position you must;
- Hold current Agents Representative Certificate
- Computer literate with accurate keyboard skills
- Pleasant phone mannerism
- Possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010
- Solid track record in a busy administrative role, ideally in the Real Estate industry
- REST software and Desktop experience is advantageous but not essential (Training will be provided)
If you are looking to align yourself with a successful, forward thinking company, please email your cover letter and CV.
Click Here To Apply
Executive Sales Consultant – House & Land
Base + Commission (Earn up to $500,000 Per Annum)
Location – Melbourne, Victoria
We are a leading property marketing & land sales organisation, with operations in CBD Melbourne & Outer Melbourne. We consistently provide our clients with a high degree of expertise & professional service.
The ideal candidate would ideally have at least 3 year’s experience in house & land sales, be a self-starter, motivated, honest and ambitious, with exceptional communication skills & possess an outstanding track record in closing sales.
You must possess the following below:
- A Victorian Drivers Licence & Vehicle
- Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Current Police Clearance Certificate
- Knowledge of CRM, PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft office.
About the role
PSP property group has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Executive Sales Consultant to join our rapidly growing Medium Density Sales team.
The position requires that you report to the Project Manager and Director.
You will be responsible for managing the sales of our well positioned medium density projects. You will oversee clients from the initial enquiry phase through to contract signing from an offsite and onsite office. You will be expected to have developed strong relationships with builders as well as to maintain & further strengthen those relationships in the course of your employment.
What you’ll get in return
Working with well-established agency and industry leader, we will offer the following benefits:
- A High powered & progressive workplace culture.
- An unrivalled commission structure.
- Unlimited earning potential.
- An outstanding opportunity to grow with our organisation.
- Career development opportunities within our organisation.
What you need to do now
Should you possess the prerequisites for this outstanding opportunity, please email your cover letter and CV.
Click Here To Apply