Golden opportunity in Parwan employment precinct
Sale by Expression of interest Closing on 20th September 2019.
A golden opportunity to purchase a significant land holding in Parwan of 16.12 hectares* (approximately) within the Parwan Employment Precinct.
With substantial future planning uplift to occur in Melbourne’s newest growth corridor, this outstanding parcel of land forms part of the Bacchus Marsh Urban Growth Framework Plan which will provide for the future Merrimu population of 20,000 residents just minutes to the Bacchus Marsh Township and 45 minutes* to the Melbourne CBD via easy freeway access.
• Total land area is 16.12 Ha*
• Potential development site (STCA)
• Parwan employment precinct location
• Forms part of Bacchus Marsh Urban Growth Framework Plan
• Great potential for landbank value uplift
• 45 minutes* to Melbourne CBD
• 45.5km* south-west of Melbourne’s International Airport (Tullamarine)
• Minutes to Bacchus Marsh railway station, future Parwan railway station & Bacchus Marsh Township
For more information please contact Harsimrat Gill on 0432 710 178 or Arvinder Singh on 0402 248 549
- Property Type:
- Land area: 40 acre