320 acres (approx.) in Keilor North!
Lifestyle Property close to the City with the possibility of re-zoning in the future (STCA) with views of the city skyline and Melbourne Airport. This property is set on 320 acres divided into 200 acres of Green Wedge Zone and 120 acres of Rural Conservation Zone. Approx 38 acres of Rural Conservation Zone was previously worked as a market garden.
• Located within one of the fastest growing regions in Australia, Western growth corridor.
• Close to all major amenities.
• Easy access to the Melbourne CBD via Calder Fwy.
• Short drive to Melbourne Airport.
• Two executive style homes – Home 1 – 45sq.m. & Home 2 – 30sq.m.
• Property is connected to town water.
• Sheds for machinery storage & two cool-rooms
- Property Type: Land/Development
- Land area: 260 acre