Equine training and breeding facility dream property!
Live within 5 minutes away from the bustling hub of Pakenham, an ideal property for any racehorse trainer or equestrian with a perfect land banking opportunity within the South East Melbourne Region.
Your superbly positioned rural lifestyle property is on approximately 43 acres (17.07 hectares) of land within the Green wedge zone with a partly renovated 3 bedroom home surrounded by established gardens. Newly renovated stand-alone office and bungalow are also included on the property. The property is currently set up as a successful equine training and breeding facility. Very close to Nar Nar Goon township and train station with easy access to racetracks within the area of Pakenham, Cranbourne and Sandown and 15 minutes away from Victorias newest state of the art thoroughbred racetrack at Tynong. Close to many amenities of Pakenham and 20 minutes from the major shopping complex in Fountain Gate.
The property has plenty of storage and space for cars, tractors and other farming facilities with bore water to all paddocks and tank water for the stables and kennels with laneway access to all paddocks.
This is a superb opportunity to secure a stunning property that comes complete with all the facilities needed for anyone who’s running a business or is a horse enthusiast.
• 14 stable brick barn with adjoining feed/tack room and 3 stables at the back
• Undercover wash down bay with hot water include adjoined to undercover float area
• 900-meter training track
• Dam set up or swimming horses
• Paddocks divided up with walk-in boxes and many include automatic troughs
• Tank water for stables
• 100×200 horse arena
• Kennel block with 8 kennels includes kitchen with hot water
• Twenty plus five-foot-high spacious dog enclosures
• Tank water for the Kennels
- Property Type: Land/Development
- Land area: 43 acre