47.1 HA - A GRADE LAND BANK
Key features of the property include:
– 750 metres to established residential
– Over 1 km of sealed road frontage
– Under 5 minute drive to both Pakenham and Nar Nar Goon M1 ramp
– Fully fenced, operational cattle farm with ramp and crush
– 5 minutes to Pakenham, 30 minutes to Dandenong, 25 minutes to Cranbourne
Right on the door step of the ever growing Cardinia Shire and Casey Municipality, it’s only a matter of time before you can reap the rewards of this outstanding opportunity.
Casey is one of the fastest developing growth areas and by 2031 Casey is expected to accommodate around 403,314 people. Cardinia is currently growing by an average of five families a day and will house a total of 157,035 people and provide between 100,000 and 140,000 jobs.
The growth area has the added benefit of development opportunities around two electrified railway lines, as well as the Monash/Princes and South Gippsland Freeways, connecting Casey to Gippsland, Phillip Island, the Mornington Peninsula and greater Melbourne.
Call to arrange inspection:
Anand Jain: 0421406206.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken to supply accurate information our company cannot be held responsible for any incorrect information. It is recommended you satisfy yourself on the accuracy of the content and make your investigations
- Property Type: Land/Development
- Land area: 47.1 hectare