SOLD SOLD SOLD
Situated on 100 Acres of land, sensationally designed and beautifully maintained family home of 38 sq. (approx.). Boasting brilliant views over the surrounding hills of Bacchus Marsh and cliff hanging views of Parwan River. Within easy access to the beautiful township of Bacchus Marsh, easy access to Melbourne via freeway this big parcel of land inviting you to explore your possibilities on it.
• Four good size bedrooms, Master with En-suite with HIS and HERS WIRs
• Three bedrooms with Built in Robes.
• Large separate living / family area with fire place
• Step down Theatre Room, (all electronics included together with six theatre seats)
• Separate study or library room
• Modern solid timber kitchen overlooking meals area with stainless steel appliances, 900mm cook top and plenty of storage
• Central Bathroom, separate toilet, linen storage and laundry
• Double remote control garage with rear access
Extra Features include:
Hand pitched sandstone, Category II wind rated, Ducted Heating /Cooling with zoning, Italian polished porcelain tiles, monitored alarm, Ducted Vacuum, structural steel and glass, cedar windows, Lead light entry and ceramic disc taps. Water licence from Parwan River included.
15X15m SHED WITH 3 PARTITIONS INCLUDING SELF CONTAINED UNIT WITH KITCHEN, BATHROOM AND AMENITIES.
THIS ALSO INCLUDES 100 ACRES OF FENCED GRAZING LAND.
Vendors will consider genuine reasonable offers with negotiable settlement terms.
For Further Details Contact;
Harman Dhillon +61 401 352 120
Talwinder Dahiya +61 435 486 458
Due Diligence Checklist http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
- Property Type: Acreage Semi-rural
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garages: 2
- Carports: 2
- Air Conditioning
- Security System
- Building area: 354 m²