An Enviable Country Retreat That Will Excite And Inspire
PSP Property Group proudly presents 11 Eyrie Court, Hopetoun Park, a beautiful homestead & vineyard, located on appx 5376m2 block. This is a property like no other.
Closely established by the flowing waters of the Werribee River, and centrally located in the heart of Hopetoun Park, this grand property, with its exceptional grounds, oozes charm, character and a lifestyle to delight the senses.
Appealing to families and lifestyle buyers, this contemporary home comprises of four bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan kitchen and meals area, formal dining room, rumpus room, study, second lounge room, wine cellar, alfresco, two double car garages, work shed, established vineyard, olive orchard, fruit trees and so much more.
– This grand single-storey home brings the luxury of space to the family, with an abundance of living zones, and natural light. You can choose to entertain from the rumpus theatre room, the main living and dining area, or the additional lounge at the rear.
– Upon entering the double doors to the master bedroom you will notice ample space and two separate ‘his and hers’ walk-in-robes, and an oversized ensuite boasting a shower, double vanities and a separate toilet.
– The three remaining bedrooms all feature built-in-robes. Two of the bedrooms are located at the rear of the property along with the main bathroom, separate toilet and separate lounge, making this the perfect guest retreat or a separate space for the kids.
– Generous in size, the homely entertainer’s kitchen offers extensive counter space and storage, luxurious 60mm stone benchtops, 900mm appliances, stainless steel dishwasher, double counter sunk sink and built in pantry.
– This magnificent property embraces a 1.33 acre (appx) block, with two double garage, a large work shed with roller door access, a fully fenced backyard, established vineyard, olive orchard, fruit trees, 5 large water tanks, manicured lawns and a thriving veggie garden.
– Further highlights include a wine cellar, two double garages (one with internal property access), a wraparound pergola and entertainment space, spacious separate laundry, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, downlights, celling fans and gated entry at the front.
Located within the Moorabool Shire, residents will delight in proximity to every convenience with the Bacchus Marsh CBD & Woodgrove Shopping Centre only a few minutes’ drive away whilst also being surrounded by parkland and an expansive natural environment. Don’t miss this amazing chance to secure this once in a lifetime opportunity in the growing community of Hopetoun Park.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Ensuites: 1
- Garages: 4
- Air Conditioning
- Security System
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Pay Tv
- Vacuum System
- Tennis Court
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Split System Heating
- Hydronic Heating
- Split System Aircon
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling